Have you ever notice how some people you know always seem to succeed in all they do, but others not so much? Mostly, it's because the successful people have set goals and take steps to successfully achieve them. But how do they always seem to achieve their goals?
Here are five strategies they use:
1. Start with a long-term goal and write it down. Take into account when you want to achieve the goal and why it's important to achieve it. Try and be as visual as possible and explain how achieving this goal will change your life for the better. Once this long-term goal has been noted, break the goal into smaller steps (aka mini goals) that need to be taken to achieve the goal.
2. Make sure that that you really want the goal. Ask yourself, "How much do i want this goal? Will this goal give me a better life?" Answering these questions will give you more drive to achieve your goal.
3. Speak up and voice your goals. You should not keep your goals to yourself. Putting your goals out there to the universe and sharing them with others, can help you get the support you need. Some people worry about sharing their goals, because they think It will cause them to fail. However, telling others means that you are more likely to achieve your goals because you are putting it out there, and speaking about it. (Back to the Law of Attraction.. for another time..)
4. Write down your goals. This strategy is perfect for those who have a long list of goals. After writing them down, remember to review them regularly and display them in sight, to keep you motivated. You have to really discipline yourself to stick to the steps you have written. Do not just write them down and tuck them away somewhere "safe". That’s why it’s much better to keep them where you will see them, try sticking them to the refrigerator or on the wall.
5. Stay on track and do not give up. Reviewing your goals on a regular basis will help you see if you are still on the right path. You may have to face challenges that will change the way you see yourself. But don’t get discouraged. Overcoming obstacles is just a test to see how dedicated you are to achieving the goals you've set. It will all come down to preparing yourself to face anything and do everything to get to the goal that you have set. Only you can make it happen. Nothing can stop you if you have your mind set and commit to taking any action necessary. Come back next week to find out about goal success with self-hypnosis. 🌎❤️ xxx